Attipas toddler shoes were released in 2011 after 7 years of research and development at the Seoul University. Based on kinetic and physio-dynamic tests of toddlers walking, these unique non slip shoes ergonomically support infants first steps and thereafter. With university, industry and educational cooperation, we are proud to introduce these internationally patented toddler shoes to the market. Attipas shoes are Walking Science™.
Features and benefits of Attipas baby shoes include:
- Breathable: Breathable microporous membranes that release baby foot heat
- Flexible: Shoes are made with a flexible outsole
- Light Outsole: Shoes are made with a light soles
- Anti-Slip: Soles are non-slip
- Convenient: Capable of being washed without damage (machine wash to 30c)
- Comfortable: Soft, light and cotton. Quick drying for easy use.
- Big Toe Box: Free toe movement improves cognitive and motor development