PRIVACY & COOKIES
PRIVACY & COOKIES
At Attipas Australia, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Attipas Australia.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of different ways depending on the nature of the information. The information below sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
You are under no obligation to provide any personal information to Attipas Australia. However, your experience with Attipas Australia may be affected and you may not be able to utilise some of our services. If you choose not to provide certain personal details, we will do our very best to ensure you still receive the best experience possible.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data - including your name, address, or email address - to any third party.
However, we do share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that provide services to supply your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can protect ourselves and our customers against fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as any social media sites you’ve chosen to link to your Attipas account or payment service providers you’ve opted to use such as Afterpay, Zip, Stripe or PayPal.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers. We will not provide such third parties with any information that could be used to identify you.
If you have said you’d like us to, we will send you marketing messages via email to keep you informed about what we’re up to and to help you see and find our product.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time, by:
- Changing your preferences in your Attipas Australia account settings or
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in all Attipas Australia emails or
- Contacting our Customer Service team who will update your preferences for you
Once you have indicated that you no longer wish to receive emails from Attipas Australia, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from us.
Please note that stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order updates.