The Ultimate Baby Shoe Shopping Guide: Attipas Sizing, Fit, and Care Tips
A Guide to Baby shoes
As a parent, ensuring your child's comfort and safety is a top priority. One essential aspect of your baby's wardrobe is their shoes. Attipas shoes are popular choices for Aussie parents because of their comfort and flexibility. In this comprehensive guide, we'll walk you through the process of selecting the right size, ensuring a proper fit, and maintaining Attipas shoes to keep your little one comfortable and secure as they take their first steps.
Selecting the Right Size
When it comes to choosing the right Attipas shoes for your baby, sizing is crucial. Here's how you can ensure a perfect fit:
- Measure Your Baby's Feet: Before you start shopping, measure your baby's feet. You can either use or our printable size guide, linked here:https://www.attipas.com.au/pages/attipas-size-guide. Or you can use a soft tape measure or a piece of string to get the length in centimeters/milliimteters. Remember to measure both feet as they may vary in size.
- Consider Growth Room: Babies grow quickly, so it's a good idea to select shoes that provide some room for growth. A little extra space (about 0.5 cm) is ideal.
- Consult the Attipas Size Guide: Attipas provides a size guide on their website, which can be incredibly helpful. Use the measurements you've taken to select and double check the appropriate size according to the guide.(https://www.attipas.com.au/pages/attipas-size-guide)
- Check User Reviews: If you're unsure about the right size, read user reviews and see if other parents have found the sizing to be accurate.
Ensuring a Proper Fit
Once you've selected the right size, it's important to ensure that Attipas shoes fit your baby correctly:
- Observe the Toes: Make sure your baby's toes have some wiggle room at the front of the shoe. This prevents constriction and allows natural foot movement.
- Secure Heel Fit: The heel should fit snugly but not be too tight. It's essential to avoid any slipping at the heel, which can lead to discomfort and instability.
- Check the Ankle Area: Attipas shoes should have a flexible but supportive ankle area to provide stability without restricting movement.
- Observe Sock Fit: When your baby is wearing Attipas shoes with socks, ensure that the fit is comfortable, and there's no bunching or wrinkling of the socks inside the shoes.
Caring for Attipas Shoes
Proper care ensures that Attipas shoes last and continue to provide comfort for your child. Here are some tips:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean the shoes regularly with a damp cloth. Attipas shoes are machine washable, so you can toss them into the washing machine for a thorough cleaning when needed, remember not to put your shoes in the dryer.
- Air Drying: Allow the shoes to air dry after washing. Avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or high heat, as it can affect their shape.
- Inspect for Wear and Tear: Periodically check the shoes for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any issues, it may be time to replace them to maintain proper support and comfort.
- Rotate Pairs: If you have multiple pairs of Attipas shoes, consider rotating them. This allows each pair to have time to air out and can extend their lifespan.
Choosing the right size, ensuring a proper fit, and maintaining Attipas shoes are essential steps to keep your baby comfortable and safe as they take their first steps. By following these guidelines, you can provide your little one with comfortable and supportive footwear for their growing feet. Remember to measure and consult the size guide, check the fit, and take good care of the shoes to ensure they continue to be a reliable choice for your child. Attipas shoes are a popular option among Aussie parents for a reason—they offer both comfort and style for your baby's adventures.
Incorporating these steps into your baby's shoe-wearing routine will not only make them feel secure but also keep their feet healthy and growing happily.
For more great baby care tips & hacks be sure to check the Attipas blog.