Easy ANZAC Biscuits Recipe
1 cup plain flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
125g unsalted butter
2 tbs golden syrup
1 tbs water
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, rolled oats and coconut.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add golden syrup and water.
3. Stir the bicarbonate of soda into the liquid mixture.
4. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Place walnut-sized balls of mixture on a greased tray and bake at 175C for 15-20 minutes.
6. Biscuits will harden when cool.